Thursday, November 18, 2010

A dog..

There once was a sweet dog.. She was left alone to fend for herself on the streets of Memphis.
As you can see, she was a tattered young pup with no place to go. Thankfully a sweet friend found her a home.
The sweet dog had a stump of a nose and kinda snorts when she is looking for her toys.. Her skin was pink with tiny prickly hairs.. all in all she looked like a pig with big floppy ears.
The dog named Pig, that is what she will be! And I brought her home for love and she gives the best company. She runs around and chases things, but I couldn't ask for a better friend.. When It comes to dogs named Pig, she could be the best little pup I have ever seen.






As you can tell, I adopted a dog.. Her name is Pig.
When I tell people that my dog is named Pig, they laugh a bit. Children are the best, they look at me like why in the world? You cant have a dog named Pig! So I thought I would be grand to write a children's book about... you guessed it, A Dog named Pig. I feel as if it has a certain ring to it. Now if only I could do something about that mouse in my house..

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful!! Absolutely wonderful!! I,personally, am a big fan of pig and would totally support books written about her or by her...I would love to know some of her beauty tips, exercise recommendations, what it's like coming from a hard knock life to living in luxury...Pig has a wealth of knowledge and wisdom to share with the world!...not to mention, she has the perfect name...

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, ash, why did i not know about your blog??

    ReplyDelete