Tuesday, May 11, 2010

an afternoon project




Some of you may know that I really enjoy a good craft project. I like getting my hands busy and create something new. If any of you like to do the same the I highly suggest this book,





Lotta Jansdotter is my new favorite! I really enjoy how she puts timeless peices together with new hip styles. If you have even the simplest of sewing, no pun intended, experience then I suggest you dive on in. Here are a few projects that I have tackled of hers.
Thanks Lotta!


I created this a few weeks ago, and it perfect for taking to my favorite grocery, whole foods, as well as just a few essentials needed on a bike ride.



This was my afternoon project for today, a simple drawstring bag.
I will say it is very rustic, but a good prototype none the less.




I stitched this design on here as well.. I think I just may have to send this to my mother for a belated mother's day gift. She always get so tickled when I am crafty.





No comments:

Post a Comment